Monday, September 24, 2012

26.2

We ran our first and probably last marathon on Saturday!!! Oh yes we did. During the run a huge moose crossed the road not 50ft. from where we were. Yikes!!! I was a little worried it would charge us and my jaunt down the mountain would turn into a run for our lives, but the moose didn't disturb us. Thankfully. The all time coolest thing was that although Randy and I had different start and finish times according to the clock (only by a few seconds) our chip time (which I consider to be the most accurate record of how fast we ran) was the EXACT same time to the milisecond. 5:25.6 Couldn't have timed that more perfectly!!! Yes Randy, we are ONE!

2 comments:

Emily and Seth said...

Wow! Great job! That's so cool that you can run a marathon. I really appreciate all your kind and heartfelt comments on my blog. I am so glad to have you as a friend across the miles. I pray that everything with your house will get sorted out soon, and I am so happy that none of you were hurt!

Scott & Annedria said...

Wow, good for you guys. Yeah a moose would have scared me too!! Someday I'll try for a marathon, maybe a half marathon to start with!! You guys are awesome!!