Sunday, September 2, 2012

a FLOOD of Feelingsin the last 24 hrs.

My life has been so crazy in the last couple years, I can't even think clearly anymore. I don't even know where to begin. Remember that Wildfire we had in June? Well, last night we received a shock!!
We decided last minute to go to a reception with our kids. When we got done with the reception and went to our car and checked our phones. There was over 10 text/voicemail messages from neighbors and ward members. A flash flood came through our neighborhood and hit our home hard. I can't find my camera right now so I'll try and post pictures tomorrow. It is crazy!!! 9 FEET of water in our basement. Major devastating disaster!!! We need your prayers. Big Time! Hundreds of volunteers!!!

2 comments:

Caren said...

I have been thinking about you! I hope and pray that things improve with your home situation. I am so grateful we live in a wonderful community. You are not suffering this alone! So many want to help lift and carry your burden. Hugs to you and your family.

Rebecca said...

What a stressful disaster! I'm glad your family is safe though! The Lord is certainly watching over you! I hope things get sorted out soon and you are able to get back to normal quickly. Our prayers are definitely with you!! You can call if you need someone to vent to or a shoulder to cry on (through the phone)... Love and hugs coming your way!