Friday, April 8, 2011

Still Waiting

The phone calls have begun arriving, but no baby has begun arriving. Sorry folks!!! Alvin is the one in charge and I'm starting to suspect that my grandfather is up in heaven with him telling him to come a whole week late so that he'll be born on his birthday!!! Katie Marie keeps asking me if I can go to the hospital right now because she wants Alvin to come "today!" I've tried explaining that that is not exactly how it works and I don't get to decide. She's tried talking to him and telling him he needs to come, but apparently he's not easily persuaded.

8 comments:

sheena said...

I am glad that Katie Marie is doing well. You look gorgeous. I hope baby comes soon!

vandi said...

You look gorgeous! Excited to see Alvin when he finally makes his grand entrance: )

Belinda said...

You really need to model for the Motherhood stores. You are a beautiful pregnant lady. I'm glad that your spirits are up and your being patient.

Tawny said...

I second what your mom said! :) Don't let him bake too long!

Britt said...

Yeah Alvin!! Seems like at least he will be an obedient child! I am glad you are getting more time with
Katie Marie before he comes, and I am so glad she is doing well. I am still checking your blog every day from Barbados to see if you have had him! I can't wait to see your new bigger family when I get back!

Tawny said...

I just heard the news through Angela's Facebook! Congratulations you guys!!!! :D Well done Brittney! I can't wait to meet him!

Winters Outloud said...

Beautiful photos!

Karla said...

Katie Marie on Sunday was telling the kids in the row behind her, "do you want to know what my brothers name is?" They were listening to her or didn't answer her, she kept asking them again. She finally said, "My brother's name is Alvin!" Then one of them told her what their little sibling's name was. She was cracking me up yet also making me nervous turning around being so wiggly and all too. She showed me her bruise too when I asked her to be careful.