I'm very excited about the crisp fall air, apple cider, apples and carmel, popped popcorn, colorful crunchy leaves, warm simmering soup and bread bowls and pumpkin cookies. These are some of the things I love about this time of year. Other things I love are these adorable faces:

Don't you just love how Katie Marie did she and Belinda's hair?
Belinda usually isn't into dress-ups so this was unusual for her.

For Family Home Evening we talked about Elder Russell M. Nelson's talk, "Generations Linked in Love. (Ensign, May 2010, pg. 91)" We then let the girls glue together a family tree with pictures of their ancestors.
.JPG)
Belinda enjoys playing with baby doll Ava. I asked her in this picture to smile and sure enough, she did.

Belinda loves animals and is very good with them for the most part. She loves these kitties. Unfortunately I'm allergic to them, so there will be no cats for us.

Katie Marie took this picture of Belinda.

Katie Marie LOVES playing dress-ups!!!!

And finally, in hopes of getting more comments I thought I'd add this picture!!!
Don't you love Belinda's shirt?
10 comments:
Yay and congrats! I hope you are feeling well! How exciting! We will be moving into our home next week so we should get together sometime.
I started reading this post and thought "she's pregnant" hen you were mentioning things you lives and then ended with your children, lol, the last picture made me smile and tell my children that their mother was very very smart, they laughed. Congrats!! Can't wait to hear about baby number 3!!! How far along are you??
What the?!?!?! You are having a baby??? Yay!! Congratulations. How far along? So excited for you!!
You and your sis pregnant! YAY!!! that's so exciting!!! congrats!!!!! how far along? your two girl are soooo cute!! :) I hope you are feeling well :)
Since everyone already asked, I'll assume you're going to tell us all soon when you're actually due. :) Congrats!! And I love that this post has so many pictures! I miss being your neighbor!
Congrats on baby #3! You're really making me feel way behind after just having my first. :)
Hoping you will be blessed with a boy this time. How exciting though, best wishes! :)
Hip Hip HOORAY!!!! And at the same time as your sister too!! :-) That's fabulous!
To answer your question from your comment on my blog post, we'll be in Albany (about an hour and forty-five minutes outside of Portland) and we would LOVE to have you come visit!! Feel free to e-mail me whenever, I need your contact info too! aubrielzinga(at)gmail(dot)com
Congrats again, pretty lady!
Yay! I'm so excited for you guys! How are you feeling? I hope this pregnancy goes well. So fun that you and Angela get to be pregnant together! How far along are you? Do you think you'll find out the gender, or will you be surprised? I am so thrilled for you! Good luck!
Congratulations you guys!!! So excited for you!
And thanks for your new blog address!
How exciting! Little ones are so fun! Sorry I'm a little late, I haven't been blogging as much, and lose track of who have updated, but how fun! Good luck with the pregnancy
Post a Comment