Saturday, October 9, 2010

Family Pictures

We wanted to get our family pictures taken one last time before a new member joins our family. It was wonderful to be able to capture Belinda at an older age.

We just love her big brown eyes and curly hair!!!
We love our beautiful ringlet hair and blue eyes too.
I think we have two of the most beautiful girls in the world. What is more important is that they are so fun to be around and have the best loving personalities. I love my girls SO much!!!



Well, I know you all have been wondering and waiting to know details. Yes, I am pregnant with number 3 and we will be expecting our new addition at the beginning of April. I have been feeling mostly tired,which basically consists of me laying in bed all day long and Randy cooking dinner for 3 months straight (what a good husband). Oh and no clean house for 3 months either. Luckily I've been getting a little bit of energy back recently (still not super productive though). As far as sickness goes, I've been lucky enough to not have that issue to deal with, but some days I wonder if I would trade energy for that (probably not, but still). It is a little hard when people ask "how are you feeling?" (what they are really asking is, "are you sick?") and I can't really say I've been feeling good, but I'm not sick, so I'm fine!!! I almost fainted yesterday twice (that's another story), but yeah!!! But these little kiddos are worth every bit of discomfort that pregnancy brings. I love them more and more each day. I was amazed when I had my second baby that my love was magnified and multiplied. I couldn't imagine my heart carrying any more love, but I'm excited to see it magnify and multiply again for a third little baby. It truly is a miracle.

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Yay, congrats! I'm so excited for you! I agree, you do have beautiful girls. Are you going to find out the sex for #3?

Gena said...

I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to know what you're having? Are you going to find out?? It is amazing how our hearts just feel as if they'll burst at the seams, but then they just expand! I love your family pictures. I'm hoping we can get some taken soon before the colors fade. I love this time of the year. You have a beautiful family!

Alison Rae said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Congratulations!! This is so exciting! WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER!!!!! I have still not met Belinda which is absolutely shameful!! I have an idea! Steven and I can make you and your family dinner and then bring it to you and we can all eat together! What do you think? It would have to be a Saturday or Sunday probably but I really want to do it. let me know what you think. love you guys!

sheena said...

Congratulations on baby #3! How exciting. You're girls are beautiful.

Tawny said...

What beautiful pictures Brittney! You are so GORGEOUS!!! And it radiates from the inside, out! I'm happy to hear about the pregnancy update. You have such a beautiful family, you two. Thanks for being our friends.

Brittney Deanne said...

AH! You have the most perfect family ever!! I hope you know how completely blessed you are! I don't see you enough... :( Maybe we could have a "girls night" one night? You, me and Alison??

Also, I love babysitting your kids! Any time!!

And just a heads up - if I am still single by Valentines Day (and are odds are in your favor!), I'd love to spend the romantic evening with your girls so you and Randy can a wonderful night out! :)

Annie said...

Congratulations you two! What a fabulous time of year to have a baby, too. I don't think you could make cuter kids, either. Good luck with everything!

Stephanie and Todd said...

YAY! Congrats!! I am so glad I finally figured out how to add your blog to my list! I've seriously been trying for months! Every time you comment on my blog, I try to go to your and/or add it.. I finally did it!! Anyways, congrats and I hope you have your energy back now! :)