Yes, every now and then I'll surprise you all with a blog before the end of the month!!!! There is no particular order to any of these pictures. One night Randy said the dog discovered this little guy outside. I ran out to catch him and before I thought too much about it I told Katie Marie that they say if a princess kisses a frog it will turn into a prince!!! She wanted to try. We tried, no princes though, oh well!!! I know, I know, I know what you're all thinking. I only thought about how disgusting it was after the fact, which is when I made her wash off her mouth and brush her teeth really good. She never got sick or anything, so I guess it was okay!!!

Belinda is such a sweetheart lately!!! She loves to play the piano.

I have probably taken more pictures of my kids sleeping than anything else. It's just so precious to see them sleep!!!
.JPG)
Katie Marie wore this dress to church the week before I put Belinda in it. It's nice to have clothes just pass from one child to the next.

I also took Belinda on her first rollerblading excursion!!! She was so cute!!

My kids love taking naps. I still find Katie Marie cozied up in her own little corner sleeping on a regular basis.

I said that I would post pictures when I got things decorated in my house. It still is mostly undecorated, but I do have a bathroom done. Nothing special, but here you go.


The best way to show you all a glimpse of Belinda's adorable personality is to show you a video of her being silly. She is truly so much fun to hang out with. We love this little girl!!!
Katie Marie gave her very first talk in Primary this month. I was so proud of her. I got up there and held the pictures for her while she explained them all by herself. I didn't even have to whisper in her ear. She started off by saying the 1st Article of Faith and then told us all about each picture. Her assigned topic was: Jesus Christ is the Son of God and He is a God of Miracles. Here is a cute little video of her practicing her talk in front of her friends. Doesn't she do such a good job?
5 comments:
Your house is very cute- love Americana decor. Belinda is looking so big-- and adorable! You have one cute family!
Love the bathroom, I almost thought it was one of those in a show house. Just love the decorations and the American decor. Good job!
Adorable, as always: you, your family, your home! Gee whiz. :) I love the videos!!
You got a dog! And Katie Marie kissed a frog... haha. I love it!!! I miss you and your kiddos. We need to hang out, or have me babysit, or something soon!!
You took Belinda roller skating? I'm impressed. I don't even think I went myself until I was like 10! Hopefully it won't be that way for my own children.
Post a Comment