Oh the many things that a little brother has to put up with when he has two older (very creative) sisters who LOVE to play with him!!!



The unicorn
(and oh the things a daddy has to put up with too when he has two little girls who LOVE, Love, love him) Happy Father's Day on Sunday!!! You're the Best!!!

Back to the little brother

Sleeping Beauty

Luckily for his sisters he's a tolerant little guy!
Are all little brother's this loved?
On a side note: Calic's is actually spelled Cowlicks (thanks Em) which are those swirly things in Alvin's hair that he has 3 of. Oh and he now weighs 13 lbs. 9 oz. What a chunk!!!
6 comments:
SO CUTTTE!!! This is so funny! My sister and I totally did that to my little brother too! Hope you are all doing great!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! So cute! Love it! Alvin is too cute for words! And I LOVE the tender loving care that his sisters give to his manliness. . . I'm pretty sure we did something like this to OUR younger brother(s)! Glad you documented it well though :)
That is so cute, it makes me laugh!! Alvin will be so well taken care of with two big sisters! I love the pictures, Alvin seems to not even care!
That is hilarious. And yes, you and Angela did similiar things to your younger brother. What a patient little brother.
I love him in every outfit! Oh, what a beautiful family you are. :)
That is so funny! I am sure this is just a small portion of what is to come! Robert has been afraid for this very thing if we ever had a boy. So far, we have never had to worry about it. Love the girls creativity! Alvin is such a beautiful baby!!
Post a Comment