Monday, April 11, 2011

News

Alvin was born
8 lbs 4 oz.
19.5 inches


7 comments:

Kim said...

Congratulations!! So excited for you. He definitely looks like he belongs to your family.

Gena said...

So sweet. Congratulations!!

Ju said...

Congrats you guys!! He is so tiny and precious.

Cristie Jensen said...

what a very handsome guy, you should be so proud :) Can't wait to see him. Congrats and miss you guys always.

Marly said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to come meet him.

Winters Outloud said...

Yay!!! Congrats to each of you. He is darling:)

Tawny said...

Handsome boy! He's the same birth weight as mine. I heard from Angela's Facebook (again) that he's had some trouble with his health. I've been out of town the past few days and without news, but checking in has been my first item of business since getting home (literally--the car is still packed!). I'm praying for all of you. Let us know if we can help. I'm starting my work week today, but there are probably a few hours I can help if needed. Next week I am more open. Hope you're doing okay.