July has been much more eventful than June was. I know this next picture is not proof of that. The girls had fun watching fireworks and playing with sparklers.
Of course after the long evening they were exhausted.
We also went on a fun little family vacation. It was a lot of fun to see some old friends.
Our car does not have air conditioning so we improvised.
Katie Marie decided that she wanted to help out by doing the dishes. What a sweetheart.
We also adopted a new member to our family. This is Ginger. She's a Goldendoodle, a mix between a Golden Retriever and Poodle. The best part is that she doesn't shed.
When we got one dog, we gained two.
It looks as though Ginger is the only one really paying attention to Randy's family home evening lesson.
In other news we painted some of our walls. You can see the color in the above picture (minus the painters tape that is still attached). We also are putting in our sprinkler system and lawn. Also, I (Brittney) did my Doula training (A Doula is a birthing or labor and delivery coach and support). Katie Marie did another session of swimming lessons and I don't really imagine there will be much more to report before the end of the month, but it has been a good one so far.
Fun, fun pictures: ) I felt so bad that I didn't get to hang out with you when you were up. Out of all the normal laid back days we usually had, that day was super busy....I didn't even get to call you. I hope you had a fun trip though. We would have loved to play. Don't give up on me and call me again if your ever up again. I love your new house btw!
Love the photo of you and the girls in the field. Where was your trip? Must be in the midwest, I'm guessing~ Miss you and glad to see you are doing well and settled into your new place. We'll be there in October! (Don't you love how it keeps getting pushed closer and closer to Christmas?????)
7 comments:
I can't believe you got a dog, that is so awesome and fun - and with no shedding, Bry will like that.
Fun, fun pictures: ) I felt so bad that I didn't get to hang out with you when you were up. Out of all the normal laid back days we usually had, that day was super busy....I didn't even get to call you. I hope you had a fun trip though. We would have loved to play. Don't give up on me and call me again if your ever up again. I love your new house btw!
Love the photo of you and the girls in the field. Where was your trip? Must be in the midwest, I'm guessing~ Miss you and glad to see you are doing well and settled into your new place. We'll be there in October! (Don't you love how it keeps getting pushed closer and closer to Christmas?????)
Wow, a doula - what fun!
Sounds like you have been busy and having fun! Hope you are enjoying the new house!
Wow, you're doing doula training. How awesome!. I wanted to be one once but I just don't think I'd be very good at it.
You're a Doula!! That's awesome! I wish you lived closer so that you could come help me when I have babies... :-(
Post a Comment