Monday, February 8, 2010

January Pictures

Here's a few pictures from January.
Katie Marie started primary. She's a little sunbeam.
I felt really spontaneous one day and so I went and bought a fish. Katie Marie named him "Makai" and she's absolutely certain he's a girl. She corrects me every time I say, "him."
Here are some pictures from our bear hunt we went on. The wind.
The mud.
I LOVE this picture of Belinda with her crazy hair and messy face. This is my favorite smile of hers with that scrunchy nose and four little teeth.
I had tons of videos of Belinda walking everywhere, but I chose this one because it shows how she stands up without using hands. Just like a "fancy star."

6 comments:

Tawny said...

Wow, fancy!! Belinda is quite the little cruiser! And I can't believe how long Katie Marie's hair is. Did you straighten it for those pictures?

Gena said...

Belinda is so fancy!! I can't believe she stands up like that. It was cute to watch her try to get that necklace on her head again and again too. Your bear hunts sounds like a fun thing. I'll have to remember that one!

Marly said...

look at Katie Marie's hair!
I love how Belinda knows its a necklace and just can't seem to get it opened and on.

Stephanie and Todd said...

I just found your blog and I'm so happy I did! Your girls are so beautiful, and getting so big!! Hope you guys are doing great!!

The Cole Family D+K=D said...

I loved seeing Belinda walk yesterday at church... she looked SO CUTE!!!
You have two beautiful girls :)

Annie said...

What a beautiful little Sunbeam. I teach the sunbeams so I can just imagine all she is experiencing right now in there. So fun!