FYI Randy and I are running our first and last marathon in September. It's time consuming to train, we're slow, and we don't enjoy it all that much!! But it will be one more thing to check off our bucket list:) We're more into the mud runs/ triathlons etc. We've officially run 18 miles so far in preparation for our marathon. Wish us luck and pray we won't sprain an ankle anytime in the next month (or step on a glass light fixture with our bare feet that our child puts on the floor outside our door. It almost happened).
Also, WE (that's right Randy) are homeschooling our children. Wish us luck in that!!! I know you all have your own opinions about that. Good and Bad. The main thing is that we feel it's right for us at this time in our lives, but we could change our mind in the future!!!
It's been a fun swimming summer:
- Katie Marie jump dives, and is working on breaststroke in swimming (she has already mastered freestyle, backstroke and elementary backstroke).
- Belinda is working on her floating kicks on her back (she has already mastered her kicking crocodiles -floating on tummy kicks).
"When I grow up, can I be a teenager?"




6 comments:
Good luck with the running thing, I think that is so awesome that you do it, even if you don't like to.
We have decided to do k12 for both our kids and they started on the 6th as a practice and school has officially started Monday 20th. It's rough, but we are getting involved with the 4-H, A Coop, and and LDS homeschool group. They say they like it better than public school, I'm not quite sure where I stand yet but it is fun (homeschool). Good Luck!
Brittany. You probably don't remember me but we were in Bishop Orchard's ward together up at school. I LOVE your blog. I am not a big commenter because I don't want to be creepy! :) But I love your blog and your faith! YOu are awesome, and have such darling kids!!
Brittney, Sorry I don't comment more but I do enjoy reading your blog. I like the kid quotes and your comments on life. Please forgive me for fery few comments.
I tried to comment but my phone wouldnt let me, and then I just plain forgot. But include me when you go private... Wait was that the post... Maybe I'm confusing it with another's post... Hmm either way, I love hearing about the awesome things the hendersons are doing and seeing your beautiful children.
I love your new picture in the sunset. You definitely need to blow that one up. I'm excited be doing homeschooling with you. I think I'm going to really like it. Love you!!!
Oh and enjoy your marathon! That's on my bucket list too... Hopefully in the next two years. :) and you will do awesome with homeschooling. You are an amazing mom!!
Post a Comment