Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Keeping a House clean when you have children is like...

Keeping a house clean when you have children is like...
  • You may have heard:  shoveling your driveway during a blizzard.
  • Here is my own analogy (not based on experience thank goodness): trying to quilt while your children are unpicking all of your stitches.
You may enjoy cleaning. It may be your hobby, but how can you enjoy something that is being undone as your doing it?

I'd like to hear your own analogies. Keeping your house with children clean is like... What to you?

2 comments:

Ronae said...

"Cleaning your house with kids is like brushing your teeth while eating oreos," from pinterest not me, but I thought it was super funny!

Cristie Jensen said...

" Cleaning your house with kids is like a tornado in a trailor Park" (at least that is what I feel like when I turn around and it doen't seem like I even touched anything) quote from the much watched "Car Movie".