I should put pictures here, but I don't feel like downloading them from the camera right now. The kids are still cute though, in case you were wondering.
Katie Marie lost her first tooth on Jan. 25th. I can't believe I have a child that old already!!
My favorite quote from Belinda is: "Satan don't have a body. He only have arms."
Alvin now has four teeth (2 on top and 2 on bottom).
I found out I have H Pylori, but don't have any side effects other than energy problems and weight loss. The doctors weren't even going to test me for it, but Randy miraculously made a comment to me that led to me asking to be tested for it. Does anyone know of anyone else who has had H Pylori and whether they had symptoms or not and whether they did the triple therapy or something else to get rid of it? I'd be interested to know. There is so little research on it and the doctors don't really know much more than what you can find on wikipedia. Actually they are extremely surprised I have no major symptoms, because they don't ever see or test people like me. This issue has basically been consuming my thoughts lately.
Jane 23
5 months ago




3 comments:
I have never even heard of H Pylori. I hope you get your energy level back soon. Lack of energy is no fun. As for Katie-Marie's lost tooth, that is fabulous! I bet she was so excited. I also love Belinda's quote, so cute!
Thinking of you Brittney...
I know this is WAAAAY after the fact, but I'm only just NOW catching up on blogs. My dad had H. pylori and had ulcers. Once he did the triple therapy, he never had a problem since. He said to wish you luck. I hope you feel better!
Post a Comment