I promise I really do know how to spell flower, but this is the only kind of flour that we've had this month. Katie Marie enjoys cooking in the kitchen with me.
Well this month has been new and exciting being in a new house, new ward, new neighborhood. It's been great!!! I got called to be the primary chorister in my ward. It's a huge responsibility. Wish me luck!!! Well that's about it folks. I'm sorry there isn't much to report. I've decided I'm cutting back on my blogging to once a month. I still check the blog about everyday though. I love your comments and support. Check for new posts during the first week of a new month.




6 comments:
I love creative little minds! The house looks beautiful!
Beautiful home! Cute pictures!!
and I loved the way Belinda goes down the stairs :) so so cute!
Congrats on the home! It looks lovely. Your girls are growing up so fast!
your house looks great! can't wait to see what you do with it. your kids are so cute! I still can't get enough of them! :o) looking forward to next months post
I'm excited to see a few more pictures of your house with "stuff" in it. I'm sure it's awesome!
Your new home looks great! I bet you guys are loving it, and I can't wait to see some more pictures of it decorated and such!
For that mandarin sauce, I usually just have frozen chicken tenders that I cut up and cook, throw that sauce on. We eat it with steamed rice and orange slices usually. Really simple. Really yummy! :)
Post a Comment